Responding to fast-breaking, unforeseen opportunities & threats
Alaska Conservation Foundation’s Rapid Response grants provide support for direct conservation action to address urgent or unforeseen opportunities or threats of statewide significance, leading to more robust environmental policy and enduring conservation impact.
Rapid Response grant awards are up to $15,000.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis through ACF’s online application system.
Applicants for Rapid Response grants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a non-profit (or equivalent) organization engaged in conservation advocacy
- Be based in Alaska, or have an Alaska-based program
- Meet the criteria of addressing an urgent or unforeseen opportunity or threat
- If a current ACF grantee, be in good standing with required grant reports
- Preference will be given to projects that have a clearly defined timeline with an expected decision point
All applicants should carefully review the Rapid Response Grant Guidelines before starting the application process. Please contact ACF staff prior to applying to ensure your project is eligible: firstname.lastname@example.org; 907-433-8213
To apply, click here. For helpful hints for using our online application system, click here.
If you have questions regarding Rapid Response grants or about your eligibility, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.