Responding to fast-breaking, unforeseen opportunities & threats
Alaska Conservation Foundation’s Rapid Response grants provide support for direct conservation action to address unforeseen opportunities or threats of statewide significance, leading to more robust environmental policy and enduring conservation impact.
Rapid Response grants range from $2,500 to $10,000 for a project period of no more than six months.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis through ACF’s online application system.
Applicants for Rapid Response grants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a non-profit organization engaged in Alaska conservation advocacy
- Be based in Alaska, or have an Alaska-based program
- If a current ACF grantee, be in good standing with required grant reports
- Propose to address an unforeseen opportunity for action
- Propose to address an issue of statewide concern with statewide impact
All applicants should carefully review the Rapid Response Grant Guidelines before starting the application process. Please contact ACF staff prior to applying to ensure your project is eligible: email@example.com; 907-433-8213
If you have questions regarding Rapid Response grants or about your eligibility, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.