For 40 years, we have been a charity you can count on!
- Charity Navigator: Charity Navigator is a national service evaluating and rating charities of all types in order to help givers ensure they are donating to effective organizations.
- CharityWatch: CharityWatch, founded more than 20 years ago as the American Institute of Philanthropy (AIP), is a nationally prominent charity watchdog service whose purpose is to help donors make informed giving decisions.
- GuideStar: Recognizes Alaska Conservation Foundation as a high-quality organization through awarding us the Gold Seal of Transparency.
- Green Star: Alaska Conservation Foundation received a Green Star Award for demonstrating strong environmental and business ethics by implementing the eight Green Star Standards. These Standards encourage waste reduction, recycling, improved purchasing, outreach to other organizations, education of employees, reduction of toxic materials, water conservation and energy efficiency.
- Association of Fundraising Professionals: In 2002, the Alaska chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals declared Alaska Conservation Foundation an Outstanding Foundation in Philanthropy. The Association of Fundraising Professionals is a nationwide professional association of individuals responsible for generating philanthropic support for a wide variety of nonprofit, charitable organizations. Alaska Conservation Foundation has staff that are active members of the Association of Fundraising Professionals.
Alaska Conservation Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization. Our tax identification number is 92-0061466.