To ensure that Alaska Conservation Foundation receives the respect and trust of the general public, and that donor and prospective donors will have confidence in the Foundation and causes the Foundation supports, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of Alaska Conservation Foundation’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving as a Trustee on the Alaska Conservation Foundation board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the Foundations annual reports and 990 forms.
- To be assured your gift will be used for the purposes for which they were intended.
- To receive appropriate and timely acknowledgment and recognition.
- Relationships with individuals representing the Foundation will be professional in nature.
- To be informed if those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of Alaska Conservation Foundation or hired solicitors.
- To ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
- To have the opportunity for your name to be kept confidential, and to be deleted from mailing lists that the Foundation may intend to share.
- To be assured that requests regarding information and donations will be kept private and honored to the full extent of the law.
Alaska Conservation Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization. Our tax identification number is 92-0061466.