After an unprecedented year, we are excited to recognize another incredible cohort of conservation heroes. Do you know an individual or organization that deserves recognition? Nominations will be accepted through May 1, 2022.
Awards will be made in the following categories:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Celia Hunter Award for Outstanding Volunteer Contributions
- Olaus Murie Award for Outstanding Professional Contributions
- Denny Wilcher Award for Young Environmental Activists
- Lowell Thomas, Jr. Award for Outstanding Achievements by an Organization Doing Conservation Work
- Jerry S. Dixon Award for Excellence in Environmental Education
- Daniel Housberg Image Award for Excellence in Still Photography, Film, or Video
- Caleb Punagowiyi Award for Outstanding Achievements by an Alaska Native Organization or Individual
For more information regarding the Conservation Achievement Awards or to nominate a conservation hero, click the link below.