Each year, Alaska Conservation Foundation honors individuals and organizations who go above and beyond to protect Alaska for future generations. Join us at our 2021 Virtual Conservation Achievement Awards celebration to honor this year’s award recipients from the comfort of your home.
Online registration for the virtual event is now open.
Join us in celebrating our 2021 Award Recipients:
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Marilyn Sigman, Homer, Alaska
- Celia Hunter Award for Outstanding Volunteer Contributions – David Raskin, Homer, Alaska
- Olaus Murie Award for Outstanding Professional Contributions – Chris Rose, Anchorage, Alaska
- Denny Wilcher Award for Young Environmental Activists – Emily Taylor, Anchorage, Alaska
- Daniel Housberg Wilderness Image Award for Excellence in Film or Video – Mark Titus, Seattle, Washington
- Jerry S. Dixon Award for Excellence in Environmental Education – Kate Morse, Cordova, Alaska
- Caleb Pungowiyi Award for Outstanding Achievements by an Alaska Native Organization or Individual – Louise Brady, Sitka, Alaska
- Lowell Thomas, Jr. Award for Outstanding Achievements by an Organization Doing Conservation Work – Hoonah Indian Association, Hoonah, Alaska