ACF has an exciting job opportunity available immediately!
We are looking for a part-time Finance and Operations Specialist. This position supports the Director of Finance and Operations with accounting, human resources, facilities and IT responsibilities.
Finance duties include budgeting, financial research and reports, journal entries, grant tracking and transaction processing. Other duties include management of HR benefits, and assisting with IT and facilities issues.
– Proficient on MS Excel, Office, QuickBooks, Outlook
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Strong organization and time management skills
– Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple projects, and prioritize tasks
– Common sense, flexibility and teamwork skills with an ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative
– Professional, positive and approachable attitude and demeanor
– Two or more years related work experience with a nonprofit organization
– Degree in finance or accounting a plus.
– Commitment to ACF’s mission and goals
Salary dependent upon experience.
Please email a cover letter outlining your interest and experience, with your resume. The application deadline is February 1.
Alaska Conservation Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.