Supporting small, grassroots organizations
The Small Grants program provides grant awards to Alaska-based grassroots organizations in order to foster a more effective and sustainable conservation movement through funding to strengthen its leadership base, encourage collaboration and help leaders and organizations navigate changing political and economic climates.
Small Grants range from $500 to $2,000.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis and reviewed every two months.
Upcoming deadline for review: January 1, 2017
Applicants to the Small Grants Program must meet the following criteria:
- Be a non-profit organization engaged in conservation advocacy
- Be based in Alaska, or have an Alaska-based program
- If a current ACF grantee, be in good standing with required grant reports
- Projects must be engaged in Alaska conservation and aligned with ACF priorities
- Preference will be given to organizations with annual operating budgets under $200,000
Applicants are highly encouraged to review the Small Grants Program Guidelines before starting an application.
To apply, click here.
For helpful hints for using ACF’s online application system, click here.
Note: ACF switched to a new online grants system in June 2016. Even if you are a current or past grantee, you will need to create a new profile.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com