Alaska Conservation Foundation > How You Can Help > Plan your legacy > Endowment > Endowment Funds
- The AFF Coastal Conservation Internship endows annual internships to young adults interested in maintaining the ecological integrity of Alaska’s coastal and marine ecosystems.
- The Susan Cohn Fund for Outstanding Alaska Native Writing or Storytelling endows an annual writing award honoring Alaska Native writers whose work reflects the importance of the natural environment in their lives and cultures.
- The Jerry S. Dixon Endowment Fund endows an annual award for excellence in environmental education.
- Dick Erman Memorial Endowment Fund endows an annual grant to Alaska Conservation Voters.
- The Hugh S. Ferguson Wildlife Protection Endowment Fund protects and enhances Alaska’s magnificent wildlife.
- Daniel Housberg Memorial Fund endows the Housberg awards for environmental photographic and videographic excellence and advocacy.
- The Celia Hunter Award Endowment endows an annual award for outstanding contributions to conservation by volunteers.
- Celia M. Hunter Alaska Conservation Leadership Fund sponsors high-quality positions for selected Alaska conservation leadership interns.
- The Leghorn Family Fund protects Alaska’s intact, healthy ecosystems, magnificent wildlife, and sustainable communities.
- The Martha Levensaler Leadership Fund is dedicated to fostering the growth of Alaska’s future conservation leadership.
- Debbie Miller Fund for the Arctic is dedicated to saving America’s Arctic.
- The Olaus Murie Award Endowment sponsors an annual award for outstanding contributions to conservation by professionals.
- The Sitka Conservation Society Living Wilderness Endowment Fund ensures that there is a voice for wilderness and that the next generation will have a chance to enjoy wild and pristine lands and waters in the Tongass National Forest.
- The Ted Smith Young Leaders Fund ensures a long-term source of support for ACF’s popular and effective Ted Smith Conservation Internship Program.
- The Studebaker Family Environmental Education Fund provides sustainable support for environmental education in Alaska to cultivate future generations of conservation minded people.
- The Deborah L. Williams Air Quality Fund is dedicated to protecting and enhancing Alaska’s air quality.
- The Jeanne S. Williams Alaska Anadromous Fish Protection Endowment Fund is committed to the protection of Alaska’s Anadromous fish and their habitat.