Alaska Conservation Foundation > How You Can Help > Honorary, memorial & special gifts
Honorary, memorial & special gifts
Honor Your Loved Ones or Your Special Occasion!
Honorary and memorial gifts to Alaska Conservation Foundation are a wonderful and meaningful way to celebrate a special occasion or loved ones who cherish Alaska.
- In Honor of: Show your love and support to a loved one through an honorary gift. Please specify if you are giving in honor of a holiday or another occasion, such as a wedding, anniversary, birthday, or just because.
- In Memory of: We’ve all lost someone dear to us. If that someone had a passion for Alaska, you can commemorate their life with a memorial gift.
- Special Occasion: Special occasions like weddings or parties offer a meaningful opportunity to support ACF. Please consider asking your invitees to donate to ACF in honor of your special day. You will be notified when gifts are made.
Your gift recipient will receive
- A handwritten note telling them about your gift of Alaska conservation on their or their loved one’s behalf.
- ACF’s Dispatch newsletter highlighting how this donation is making a difference in the honoree’s name.
Simply fill out our secure online form. Or contact us at (907) 276-1917 — be sure to specify who should receive notification and any additional information regarding this designation.
Your gift is very much appreciated.
Alaska Conservation Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your contribution to ACF may qualify for a tax deduction based on your individual circumstance. ACF’s tax identification number is 92-0061466.