Alaska Conservation Foundation > How You Can Help > Become a corporate donor
Become a corporate donor
Show your customers and employees you are a leader in protecting Alaska
Environmental and social responsibility is good for business. In fact, 83% of Americans would like to see more of the products, services, or retailers they use support worthy causes. By partnering with ACF, you demonstrate to your customers and employees that your business is committed to supporting Alaska’s most pressing conservation and environmental justice efforts.
There are a number of ways your business can support ACF:
- Donate online! Simply make a one time or recurring donation.
- Dollar a Day for Conservation: Are you an Alaska Wilderness Recreation and Tourism Association (AWRTA) member? If so, consider giving in association with this program.
- 1% for the Planet: ACF is an approved non-profit partner through 1% for the Planet. Why notjoin this growing global network of businesses demonstrating their commitment to protecting the planet?
- Cause-marketing: Are your business practices, products, and/or services aligned with the mission of ACF? If so, contact us to discuss other potential cause-marketing opportunities.
Have another idea? Contact us!
In return, your business will receive:
- Recognition: ACF will recognize your business in our communications to thank you for your support.
- “Eco Points”: Striving to reach an eco-tourism or sustainability related certification, like Adventure Green Alaska? By contributing to ACF you may be able to earn points toward this goal.
- ACF Publications: ACF’s Dispatch newsletter to share with your employees and customers highlighting how your partnership is making a difference for Alaska.
- Marketing opportunities: In some instances we may be able to promote your business in our communications or provide you with collateral you can use to help convey your care and concern for protecting Alaska and the ways of life is sustains.
For more information about corporate giving opportunities or if you have questions, please contact ACF’s Development office at 907-276-1917 or via email at email@example.com.
Alaska Conservation Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your contribution to ACF may qualify for a tax deduction based on your individual circumstance. ACF’s tax identification number is 92-0061466.
 2010 Cone Cause Evolution Study