Alaska Conservation Foundation > Community Capacity > Fostering Effective and Innovative Organizations > Communications and Technology
Communications and Technology
- Communications Strategies
- Spitfire Strategies: A national consulting firm offering nonprofits and foundations strategic communications and campaign planning, training, and tools to make an impact.
- Smart Chart: An interactive tool by Spitfire Strategies that helps organizations make strategic communications decisions.
- Resource Media: Works with a number of Alaska conservation nonprofits in developing communications strategy and results-driven media outreach campaigns.
- Groundwire: Offers comprehensive technology integration for environmental nonprofits including online communications strategy, websites that are easy for non-technical staff to use, powerful databases for managing communities, and email broadcasting & social media tools.
- Groundwire Website Benchmarks Study 2010: Download this report for the latest nonprofit website statistics and behavior.
- TechSoup: Offers a one-stop resource for technology needs by providing free information, resources, and support. TechSoup Stock is a philanthropy service in which nonprofits can access donated and discounted technology products.