Alaska Conservation Foundation > Community Capacity > Facilitating Collaboration
In a time of fewer resources and greater demand, organizations need to think differently about how they work together.
This section focuses on cross-organizational collaboration, and provides resources on different models for partnering in the new economy.
- Collaboration and Partnerships
- LaPiana Consulting: A national firm dedicated to strengthening nonprofits and foundations. They have a number of resources and reports on strategic restructuring and collaboration.
- The Collaboration Prize: A spotlight on collaborations among two or more nonprofit organizations that each would otherwise provide the same or similar programs or services and compete for clients, financial resources, or staff. Winners receive a grant to implement plans.
- Institute for Conservation Leadership (ICL): Creating an Environment for Success: Mergers and Other Partnership Structures for Environmental Nonprofits.
- Stanford Social Innovation Review: The Networked Nonprofit article.